Feelin’ like a million bucks! Here’s why:
- Juicing. Yeah, I’ve been blowing up the social media channels with evidence of this fact. But let me drop some crazy powerful knowledge on you: I’ve been juicing consistently for a week. In that teeny time frame my skin problems have virtually disappeared and I was having some crazy ones, let me tell you. The skin was basically flaking off of my face in chunks. Supercute.
- I’m taking steps to make my body stronger, longer, and leaner. It’s called Pilates dear friends, and it feels so good to be back in the rhythm.
- Singing at the top of my lungs — with my god-awful terrible voice — in my car to some hardcore country tunes.
- Studying how I process emotions and working on identifying them more quickly.
- Ditching my fear of getting lost. Owning a car for the first time in almost a decade has changed this. It’s helping me learn to take it easy and enjoy the ride.